LA DISCOTHÈQUE PRIVACY STATEMENT
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
– If you register for one of our newsletters or request any advance information about our events or services (such as access to pre-registration or early bird tickets), we will collect your name and contact details.
– If you make a purchase with us (whether for an Event ticket, Event package or any other goods and/or services) we’ll collect any information necessary to provide you with your purchase.
– We’ll typically ask for your name, age, email address, date of birth, and payment details so we can process your Event ticket purchase and deliver your ticket.
– We might collect information about how you react to the emails we send to you, for example, how many times you open the email or if you engage with its content (for instance, by clicking on any links within it).
– We will collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with so we are able to deliver the goods or services you have requested. For example, we might work with a ticket agent or venue who will sell you a ticket to our Event. In those circumstances, they might give us your details so we can provide you with access to the Events you bought tickets for, or communicate details about the event, or communicate details about a future event. We might also use third-party companies to manage our payment systems or Platform, they may collect information directly from you on our behalf.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
– To provide you with your Event ticket or any other goods, services and information that you have requested from us.
– To manage your entry to our Events, including age and identification verification.
– To provide you customer service and support, deal with enquiries or update you of changes to our Events, our Platform or other services.
– To carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our Events, Platform and other goods and services.
– To allow us to monitor access to, and attendance at, our Events for health, safety and security purposes.
– We may use your information for marketing purposes, either by email, SMS and/or phone. We will of course give you the opportunity to choose whether we contact you for marketing purposes.
– You will be able to unsubscribe from our database at any time by clicking on
unsubscribe under any marketing communications.